Monday, June 29, 2009

Rain, rain, oh how I love the rain!


We finally got some much needed rain today. It was wonderful! The temperature dropped and the breeze kicked up a notch or two. It felt great! The grass received a much needed drink of water. Thank you, Lord! By evening, the temperature was back up again and the humidity had begun. Yuk!

The family and I had to unload over 200 pieces of decking and 5, 80 lb bags of concrete. We were drenched by the time we were done. I'm exhausted! However, we are one step closer to getting our decking completed. Yippee!

The animals got a chance to get out and enjoy the pasture while the heat had died down. By evening, they were hunkered down back in the stalls in front of the fans. I'm not sure what the forecast looks like for tomorrow. However, I sure am thankful for the blessings we received today! Thank you, Jesus!

No comments:

Post a Comment