Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas everyone! I hope your day was blessed with family, friends and merriment!


As most of you know, we had a blizzard of a snowstorm last night! Whew! We left church around 8:00 pm last night and the wind was whipping the snow everywhere! The kids were thrilled, to say the least. Barn chores were c o l d! This morning, I did my usual chores after the children opened all of their gifts.



The alpacas and horses were very happy out in the snow eating their hay. Both of our horses, an elderly alpaca, and the two babies all wore coats through the night. We went ahead and left them on today, for good measure. As you can see by the pictures, it was beautiful. The "twin" alpacas were romping around like crazy in the snow and slipping and sliding on the ice. I was worried they would break a leg! The "older" alpacas were more cautious, taking the walking ever so slowly. The horses...well what can I say? Their weight cracked right through the ice. The were thrilled when I turned the heater on in the waterer!




I feel so amazingly blessed. Politics, friends losing jobs, broken relationships, etc. tend to wear me down some days. Whenever I'm down, I just look up! I have Jesus Christ as my Lord and Saviour! No matter what happens in this world, I'm just passing through. This is not my home. I praise God that He gave His one and only Son to come to this earth to die on the cross for my sins. I am a sinner and need a Saviour. I will follow Him wherever He leads me, until He finally leads me home to be with Him forever. Do you know Him? Do you REALLY know Him? I pray that you do. May you all experience the love of Christ today and always! He's always waiting for you to come to Him. Come...

Praying your Christmas is blessed. "Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father." James 1:17 NIV

No comments:

Post a Comment