Thursday, April 22, 2010

Ooo la la! That fleece is scrumptious!



Well, thanks to Edee, I wasn't the only one at our Thursday fiber day today! Thanks, Edee! :o) We had a blast! We started late, due to my kids having checkups at the doctor. We started with lunch and then got down to business. We decided it was to beautiful of a day to waste inside. So, we moved our "work" outdoors. I showed Edee around the chicken area. She visited with the new alpaca cria. Then, we plopped down on the wooden swing glider and began our "work". Edee worked on getting her second sock going on her circular needles. Her first sock looks fantastic! I began spinning some cream colored alpaca roving. When I finished, I plied it with some green alpaca roving I had already spun up on another spool. It turned out scrumptious! Ooo la la! I can't wait to figure out what I'm going to knit up with this goodie! What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment